Trainee Accountant - Congleton
A Trainee Accountant looking for a position with excellent progression opportunities and study support is required for a position based in Congleton, Cheshire. The successful candidate will join a growing and ambitious practice that are looking to grow their team.
A salary of up to £25,000 plus study support is available for the right candidate.
Some practice experience would be useful but graduates with no experience are invited to apply also. AAT qualifications would be useful but are not essential for this role as well as an ambition to progress to ACCA.
A successful and ambitious practice looking to invest in the future of their team.
Full training will be given with this role. Qualified or part-qualified candidates would be useful.
- Maintenance of client records, prepare monthly figures and bookkeeping duties
- Client set up and registration administration
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and company tax returns
- Preparation and completion of self-assessment returns for clients
- Quarterly VAT administration and production of returns
- Liaison with HMRC and Companies House for any issues
Who would the role suit?
An ambitious Trainee Accountant who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company.
Up to £20k plus benefits and study support
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Congleton / Stoke / Leek / Cheshire / Trainee Accountant / Accounts Junior / Accounts Assistant / AAT / ACCA
Job ref: 11101