Candidate commitment policy
- We promise not to submit your CV for any position without your permission.
- We promise not to forward your CV to any third parties.
- We will not contact your current employer.
- We will fully screen your CV against all of our current vacancies.
- We will conduct a comprehensive telephone interview with all suitable candidates before submitting you for a position.
- We will provide a job specification, company details, interview hints and interview details (contact name, address etc) for all candidates interviewing through CV Screen.
- We will conduct pre-interview briefings prior to all interviews.
- We aim to provide you with honest and constructive feedback at all stage of the interview process.
- We will not contact referees until you have been offered a position and only when we have gained your permission.
in April 2004, the Government introduced Conduct Regulations to raise standards within the recruitment industry. Drafted by the DTI, the regulations stipulate how recruitment business should operate, providing added protection for work seekers and companies using the services of recruiters.
If you wish to apply for any of our vacancies, you are abiding by CV Screen's candidate agreement.
If you have viewed the agreement and wish to register with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact one of our regional offices, please click here
CV Screen Quicklinks
CV Screen have IT Recruitment experts who specialise in recruiting in the following areas...