We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and talented software developer with a core .Net and C# to join one of Europe’s leading company in providing personal safety services to individuals. You will be joining a talented development to work exciting new projects using cutting edge technology.
You will have a strong background in software development and enterprise technologies, an understanding of design patterns, coding, software testing, dependency management and you will work with the newest technologies and will lead new services roll-outs with like-minded developers.
You will have a proven track record of working on the full software development life cycle of online web-based projects. You must be able to demonstrate extensive back-end experience and knowledge. An understanding of front-end development, database design or experience working on high traffic multi-tiered applications is highly desired.
The post holder will be a key developer in the growing and experienced team of like-minded development team who create and support proof of concept (POC)/demos, websites, real time applications, solutions and services.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· A vastly experienced developer in C# and .Net framework along with Web API and MVC experience
· Knowledge and experience in Ms SQL and programming skills MS SQL - SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016 T-SQL coding, Stored procedures, functions.
· Experience of building B2C systems, utilising microservices and N-tier architecture
· Experience of Git and Git-flow processes with exposure to CI/CD set-ups
· Some understanding of NoSQL databases and Queuing such as RabbitMQ
· Awareness of how to leverage the benefits of cloud computing (Azure, AWS)
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who this role will suit?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Developer with a C# and .Net background
Salary / benefits:
Up to 50,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Sutton