An experienced Account Manager with a track record of managing key accounts and providing great customer service is required by a growing company based in Reading. This position will work in a small, personable team and will look after existing key clients along with helping manage various projects. The successful candidate will join an ambitious company in the print services industry – any industry experience would be very useful but is not essential.
A salary of up to £25,000 is available for this position
Location – Reading
This position will work with leading retailers across Europe to promote the companies niche core offering in a full lifecycle enterprise software sales position.
Full application and industry training will be given.
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Ordering materials
- Developing relationships with keys customers and suppliers
- Project management of printing projects
- Ensuring profitability for each project
- Providing accurate quotes and estimates using the in house systems
- Assist with the development of accounts where possible
What you need to have:
- Any exposure to print or direct mail industries would be great however not essential.
- Excellent Account Management and customer facing skills
- Ability to work with and help out various departments
- Excellent written, communication and organisational skills
- Great telephone manner
- Strong MS Office- Excel / Access / Word skills
- Attention to detail
To £25,000 plus benefits
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a growing / personable company in a position where there would be a lot of exposure to project work.
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.