Administrator - Financial Services / Insurance
Administrator – Financial Services / Insurance
We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator from a Financial Services or Insurance background to join a leading Financial Services Company based in the Gerrards Cross. A real desirable for the role is someone who has a IFA or similar qualification.
The role involves the successful candidate liaising with clients and providers to build a good rapport with both, the post holder will also provide administrative, technical and sales support to the financial consultants within the office.
As our client are within the financial services the successful candidate will be involved with investment, trusts, mortgages and private client investment administration. Other ad hoc duties involve keeping the back office system in date along with producing and requesting illustrations.
Our client aims for all technical administrators to achieve diploma in regulated financial planning - the job holder will be given study leave with exam fees paid if the employee passes.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Liaising with Clients and providers and building a good working rapport with both
· Administration, technical and sales support to the consultants
· Involved with investment, trusts, mortgages and private client investment administration
· Keeping back office system up to date
· Producing and requesting illustrations,
· Preparing individual client valuations/yearly reviews/ drafting review follow up letters
· Setting up new business/making changes to existing business on online platforms
· Preparing correspondence
· Preparing paperwork for client meetings
· IFA or similar qualification
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced financial services or insurance technical advisor to join a small but highly successful financial services business.
Salary / benefits:
£23,000 – 26,000
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Gerrards Cross