BI Manager - Competitor / Market Analysis
BI Manager – Competitor / Market Analysis
We are on the lookout for an experienced Business Intelligence Manager to join a global manufacturer and supplier of tools to metal cutting industry with offices worldwide who are based in the Chesterfield area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for to collect and analyse market insight data and information and provide a variety of reports, including business proposals to sales and department managers. Using our clients new Business Intelligence Model, you will coordinate all extracts from the system. This includes supporting colleagues in the BI community with quarterly reporting, general system interrogation and reports covering relevant market and industry information, as well as supporting sales and corporate colleagues with accurate forecasting.
As the Business Intelligence Manager, you will be capable of formulating and driving proposals for potential M&A activity as well as providing detailed business intelligence before and during the due diligence processes. Part of this role will be to support the digital sales team with recommendations on future trends and priorities to maximise success.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
• Must have experience of business intelligence analytics
• Be capable of taking analysis and creating business proposals
• A good understanding of business processes
• Shall be a good communicator, both in written and verbal form
• Shall have knowledge of inter-personal relationships and skill level to use same
• Strong overall computer skills. Proficiency in MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Must be able to travel regularly
• Must be highly motivated with strong organizational skills
• Must be a disciplined self-starter; with an ability to multi-task
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who this role will suit?
You will possess a degree level qualification in a business or related field, working knowledge and experience of business intelligence analytics and have a good understanding of general business processes.
Salary / benefits:
£40k + a 15% bonus
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Business Intelligence Manager
Based in Chesterfield