Search our Jobs
An expanding company within the energy sector requires a bookkeeper. The role is based in Southport. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £25,000
- Bankline during the day to track money being received.
- Enter proforma invoices on a daily basis as they come in ensuring the balances on the accounts will cover payments.To produce end of month figures to balance sheet, reconciling the stock and related reports.
- Salaries ordered by us monthly, Managing Director approves and signs the letter, payslips and records prepared by the accountant/auditor Keeping copies of the paper records inhouse and entering journals. Sometimes there can be a weekly staff member to pay by BACS each week
- Produce an excel spreadsheet to reconcile sales to Profit and loss and purchases to the stock account
Skills Required –
· The Bookkeeper will ideally have the following skills/qualifications:
- Previous experience of a similar accounts role
- · Knowledge of Sage Line 50
Who would this role suit?
A Bookkeeper with knowledge of Sage Line 50 seeking a challenging but rewarding position.
- Location –
- Salary / Benefits -
Interested? Please email your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen Ltd