Business Manager - Education / Tourism
Business Manager – Education / Tourism
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Business or Operations Manager who holds an MBA in International Business Management to join our client who are in the international education industry, who are looking to add this brand new position to their senior team.
The role will require the successful individual to manage, maintain and grow our clients business with the ability to juggle the day to day operations whilst deep diving into process to help improve all aspect of current operations. A vital part of this position is to oversee the transition of the business from a traditionally lifestyle business into a high performance business.
Working within the senior team the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering on strategy, playing an integral part within the business planning for the next three to five years, along with being the glue that keeps the expanding team working together as a unit.
Further responsibilities of the post holder will be developing a high performance culture of continual improvement within the business whilst overseeing business wide administration, financial control, HR and associated processing along with financial forecasting, budgeting and projections. The role will also involve international travel to attend worldwide events and represent the company abroad.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Vast experience within a business or operations manager role ideally within the education or tourism industry
· Hold an MBA in International Business Management
· The ability to transform a business into a high performance business from a lifestyle one
· Ability to gather, analyse and interpret external and internal data and write reports
· Strong financial and analytical skills
· A desire to help improve on current systems and processes
· Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
· Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business or Operations Manager who has an MBA in International Business Management, ideally with some form of education or tourism experience.
Salary / benefits:
£40,000 – 55,000 depending on experience
Benefits & Bonuses depending on performance
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
International education industry
Based in Liverpool