A CAD Draughtsman with experience processing Electronic or Electrical Schematics is required by our client based near Hertford, Hertfordshire.
The CAD Draughtsman will work in the technical drawing as small of a small team of operators dedicated to drawing Electronic Products and buildings schematics for the UK market. Experience of automation control is of interest, but not essential.
- Previous CAD experience is essential
- Experience processing Electronic Drawings / Schematics preferred
- Knowledge of Revit software or similar
- Strong team player
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an experienced CAD Technician to join a successful and established employer based near Harlow, Essex.
Basic salary from £26,000 to £30,000 basic plus benefits.
Commute from: Hoddesdon / Harlow / Essex / Enfield / Cheshunt / Hatfield
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- A CAD Technician vacancy in Harlow, Essex
- Experience processing Electronic Drawings or Building Schematics
- CAD technical drawing work with Revit or similar