Conveyancing Assistant - Post Completions
Are you an experienced Conveyancing Assistant with knowledge of post completion registrations at Land Registry? Are you local to the Brentwood area? If so, CV Screen has the role for you.
A Conveyancing Assistant , who will have excellent Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of Land Registry registrations and strong admin skills, is required for a leading form based in Brentwood. A salary of up to £24,000 plus benefits is offered.
As the Conveyancing / Post Completions Assistant, you will undertake the following:
- Processing of all files following completion (approx. 150-200 completions a month) as a second member of the post-completions team.
- filing of Charges at Companies House
- corresponding with Solicitors and Insurers on outstanding documentation
- maintaining workload via internal systems in place and ensuring all priority searches are up to date
- Submitting AP1’s/FR1’s to Land Registry via the online portal (Charges, Transfers, Leases)
- Dealing and responding to Requisitions
- Chasing Solicitors for outstanding documentation
- Responding to daily correspondence/post/emails
- Assisting fee earners
- Answering the phones
- Archiving files and scheduling of Deeds
The Conveyancing Assistant will ideally have the following skills / qualifications:
- Previous experience within a legal secretarial / conveyancing assistant role
- Strong knowledge of Land Registry registrations
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
Up to £24,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on 01494541870 for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy