We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to come join our client who are in the engineering sector based in the Birmingham area. Our client specialise in designing and manufacturing equipment for some of the worlds best know brands.
The post holder will be responsible for taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors along with evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers credit rankings with banks. Within the role the credit controller will be setting up terms and conditions of credit.
Within the successful candidate will be ensuring the timely payments of debts along with following up payments as needed along with negotiating repayment plans. Other duties of the successful candidate will be to respond to relevant client enquires along with the processing and reconciliation of invoices.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
• Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
• Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
• Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
• Some form of accounting qualification would be a desirable
• A desirable would be a candidate from Engineering background
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Control professional who is happy due a purely credit control role for a highly successful manufacturing business.
Salary / benefits:
Salary up to £20,000 depending on experience
Working hours of Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 1pm
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Birmingham