An Credit Controller is required by a successful company to assist with the day to day accountancy and credit control process within a busy finance team based in Harlow. The successful candidate will report into the head of credit control within an established and growing company in the property sector. This position will require an experienced Credit Controller capable of working independently ensuring that all charges are paid in accordance with the contracts in place.
Credit control experience is essential for this position.
A salary of up to £24,000 is available for the right candidate
Skills Required / Duties
- Management of overdue debtors
- Statements and invoices
- Application of administration fees
- Production of bi-monthly reports for management analysis
- Referral of aged debt to external parties
- General support of the finance team where needed
- Management of debt ledger
This is a superb opportunity to join a very well run finance team within a market leading company.
Salary / Benefits
to £24,000 plus benefits
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence