Search our Jobs
Customer Service Executive
- Newbury, Berkshire, England
A Customer Services Executive with strong administration skills is required by our Digital Agency client based in Newbury, Berkshire. A salary of up to £21,000 is available.
As Customer Services Executive you will have the opportunity to work for a growing company assist the Senior Administrator with daily tasks filtering and drafting correspondence, preparing documents and responses to customers. Excellent typing skills are essential.
As Customer Services Executive you may attend and take minutes on ad hoc meeting as well as provide reports. You will have the opportunity to combine customer service and support with administration and secretarial work.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in office based Customer Services or Administration. We are looking for someone who is highly personable, passionate about delivering five star service in a busy working environment.
-- Company --
Our client is a growing digital agency with offices in Berkshire and Hertfordshire. A company that follows the latest technological trends, tight knit group of individuals who promote a culture of collaborative thinking and promote personal development.
- Good customer services experience
- Strong written and spoken English
- Excellent typing/IT skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a secretarial/administrative role
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
Basic salary to £21,000 plus pension.
Newbury / Berkshire
Commute from: Basingstoke / Thatcham / Reading / Salisbury /
Administrator / Office Administrator/ Customer Services Advisor / Administration Assistant
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence or call on.
- Customer Services Executive vacancy in Newbury Berkshire
- Strong secretarial and typing skills required with MS Office
- Strong Customer Service skills required