Search our Jobs
Data Analyst - Power BI
- Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Are you an experienced Data Analyst with knowledge of Power BI? Are you interested in reporting on both financial and technical data for external stakeholders? If so, CV Screen has the role for you!
An experienced Data Analyst, who will ideally have strong Power BI, Excel and VBA coding skills, is required by a leading business based near Stafford. A full-time equivalent salary of up to £38,000 plus benefits is offered depending on experience.
Working within a small and dedicated team, you will have the chance to form effective relations with external stakeholders. Key aspects of the role include accounts analysis, data management, data collation, quality control and technical management of the Data Hub team, as well as direct client support activities.
The Data Analyst will ideally have the following:
- High level IT skills including Power Bi, advanced Excel and VBA coding.
- Accounts and data analysis experience with proven ability to analyse, model, interpret data and add value.
- Ability to understand and apply new technologies.
- Experience of Dynamics 365 would be advantageous.
A full clean driving licence is a must as you will be required to visit client sites as part of the role.
Basic salary to £38,000 + Benefits
nr Stafford, Staffordshire
Commutable from Cannock, Newport, Lichfield, Stafford
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on 01494541876 for more details.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.