Are you an Electrician looking for a new role? Do you ;live in Greater Manchester? If so CV Screen have the perfect role for you
An experienced Electrician, who must hold a 17th/ 18th Edition Wiring certification, is required by a leading business based in Leigh, Lancashire . A salary of up to £30K plus company vehicle is offered.
The electrician will be travelling to a variety of client sites installing and maintaining various electrical products. General maintenance and servicing is required in the role.
* Installation of Cable containment systems – trunking, cable tray etc.
* Installation, glanding and termination of cabling
* Installation of Control Panels
* Interpret and follow installation drawings
* Comply with all ISO Quality & Environmental Policies and Procedures & All Health & Safety
Rules Required Experience
* 17th/18th edition
* BS 2391 or equivalent
* Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* Full Driving licence
* Must have valid CSCS/CSR card (or willing to obtain prior to taking up employment)
*Current IPAF or PASMA desirable.
Field based with travel within the Greater Manchester
Up to £30,000 + Van