We have an outstanding opportunity for Electronics Engineer with a bachelors degree with a technical major with some good hands on industry experience to join a Times Top 100 company to work for, who provide personal safety solutions based in the Sutton area.
The successful candidate will be joining a large product development department where they will be providing support in various teams where necessary in order to support the development of the company’s products / services portfolio and road map.
Within the role the post holder will be providing electronics-based products and associated service support to customer facing teams by troubleshooting issues and working directly with vendors to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve identified problems. They will also be coordinating and supporting department projects to deliver large project to agreed time scales.
As a vital part of the development team the successful individual will be supporting the daily upkeep of the product department tasks and scheduled / planned work. They will also be responsible for performing rigorous testing when bugs are resolved and become the initial point of contact for product related issues and queries.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as Electronics and Electrical engineering.
· Hands on experience of managing electronics-based products from concept, development and launch.
· Proven product and service support experience handling product related issues and queries.
· Exposure to electronics hardware and software project management of product releases.
· Ability to communicate the technology requirements with the senior product engineers and developers.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electronics or Electrical Engineering graduate who’s had some form of commercial experience within a Electronics support role.
Salary / benefits:
Up to £30,000
Bonus scheme, Perkbox membership and pension scheme
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Times Top 100 company
Based in Sutton