We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a highly successful recruitment business based in Central London. Our client are on the look out for an individual with previous experience of working for a recruitment, sales or commercial business. This role is based within an fast paced open office environment and the successful candidate will be working alongside 14 to 15 financial staff in their central London office.
The post holder will have the responsibility of providing leadership and discipline in the financial governance, controls, processes and procedures. As financial controller for our client you will be providing the provision of monthly management accounts, variance analysis explanations and commentaries.
Is it essential that the successful is a qualified account with a relevant qualification such as ACA / ACCA or CIMA along with having previous experience within a financial controller position. The role will suit someone with prior experience of working in a recruitment / business services environment finance team.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
• Qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Previous experience as a Financial Controller
• Thorough knowledge of current accounting principles and procedures
• Delivery of month end reporting pack to strict deadlines, including commentary to prior month and budget
• Prior experience of working with Sage 200
• Good understanding of database structures and/or involvement in ERP systems replacement
• Weekly cash flow forecasting and flash reports
• Implementing enhancements to management information and KPI measures proposed by management
• Assisting with the ongoing development and refinement of business processes including sales, purchasing, commission calculation
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller with experience in the commercial industry who is used to working in an open office environment.
Salary / benefits:
Up to £65,000 available + a £10,000 company related bonus
Central London, closest tube stations are Moorgate, Liverpool Street and Old Street
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Central London