A Financial Controller with CIMA or ACCA certification is required by our client near Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. A salary of up to £50k is available.
If you believe you have the experience to assist in the growth of a group of companies and work in the Senior Accounting role then please apply. You will have experience developing budgets and forward planning as well as cash flow and forecasting. Financial planning is key.
The Financial Controller will work to interpret and analyse costs and revenues to help the MD and senior management team take the correct business decisions. You will take overall control of the company’s accounting function, preparing annual budgets, cash management and liaise with auditors. Production of monthly management accounts and regular financial reporting is essential experience. Forward planning and business growth are a crucial part of the position.
- Solid budgetary skills and financial reporting
- Cash forecasting and forward planning
- Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting is key
- Have a solid understanding of financial regulations and accounting principles
-- Client –
Our client is a successful Technical Industry Provider with a great environment and family feel. You will have a chance to not only develop your career, but assistance on the growth and development of the businesses and business practices.
Basic salary from £48k to £50k plus benefits.
Location: Cambridge / Cambridgeshire
Commute from: Newmarket / Suffolk / Ely / Mildenhall / Thetford / Bury St Edmunds
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- Qualified Financial Controller vacancy near Cambridge.
- Strong financial analysis and forward planning
- Budgetary skills and Cash Foecasting
- Monthly account and financial reporting experience