Front End Web Developer
A Front End Web Developer with creative development skills is required by a leading eCommerce provider based near Oxford. A salary of £30,000 is available for this role.
If you have strong front end web development or web design skills and you are seeking the type of role that can develop your career, then please apply. The Web Developer role is ideal for someone with solid commercial experience of HTML, CSS and SQL, but maybe you already have skills in .Net or would like to learn new skills within the .Net Framework. You can do that with this role.
- Client –
You will join a rewarding firm developing leading edge Web based / eCommerce Solutions for the UK market. Established around 15 years ago and based just outside of Oxford, the company employ around 35 staff and work with a number of high profile customers.
- An IT Degree (ideally 2:1 or above) in Computing / Computer Science
- Commercial development experience is essential in JQuery / HTML / CSS / SQL
- Some knowledge of the .NET Framework.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Front End Developer to develop their career further prospects and learn .NET Development skills.
Basic salary from £25,000 to £30,000 + Pension and Training
Oxford / Oxfordshire (West side of Oxford near Witney)
Commute from: Chipping Norton / Bicester / Banbury / Abingdon
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- Front End Web Developer vacancy in Oxford / Oxfordshire
- Commercial development experience is essential (JQuery / HTML / CSS / SQL)
- Some knowledge of the .NET Framework or keenness to learn.