Full Stack PHP Developer
A PHP Developer with solid front and backend skills is required by our client in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. This is a rare opportunity within an award-winning business offering a great chance for progression into a Mid Level Development role.
The Full Stack PHP Developer will become a key team member of a growing in-house development team covering PHP, Nginx, Memcached, jQuery, MySQL all running on a virtualised cluster. These skills are essential.
As Full Stack PHP Developer you will pride yourself on writing efficient, lean, scalable and beautiful code and on build user-friendly interfaces that are easy to navigate. You will able to visualise and design suitable database schemas and resolve bugs, errors and performance issues on existing systems
- Strong PHP experience developing business management systems
- Linux server management, unit testing and DevOps experience
- Experience of git version control
- Knowledge of performance boosting techniques such as minification, caching, compressions and SQL query optimisation
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent company to join for an experienced and senior PHP Developer or Full Stack Developer with LAMP stack strengths. You will be based from offices near Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Basic salary from £32,000 to £35,000 plus pension and development
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Commute from: Sheffield / Barnsley / Rotherham / Gainsborough / Scunthorpe / Worksop / Yorkshire
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- Full Stack Developer vacancy near Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Extensive knowledge of PHP, Linux, MySQL, jQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX
- Git version control, unit testing and DevOps experience required