Excellent opportunity for a handyman or a maintenance professional to come work for a global leading courier service. The successful candidate will be working in a maintenance team to ensure that all maintenance tasks are carried out and completed in a professional manner. This is a field-based role, where the successful will be travelling around to one of a thousand sites dotted across the South of England.
The post holder will be travelling our client’s sites to carry out light maintenance work on these sites to ensure all properties through out the south region are maintained to a professional standard. These sites must be maintained to a professional standard as crucial documents are sent and received there.
The type of duties is as followed:
• Re-labelling our client secured boxes
• General cleaning
• Repairs & painting
• Perform maintenance and light repairs
• Identify and report the need for major repairs
• Basic maintenance skills including painting and decorating
• Basic Electrical knowledge
• Basic knowledge of joinery and carpentry
• Basic locksmith knowledge
• Previous experience in estate management
• Strong time management and planning skills, to maximise your time across the territory
• Good communication ability
• Attention to detail.
• Must have full driving licence
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced handyman, caretaker or maintenance professional who is happy to travel to sites around the South of England.
Salary / benefits:
A basic salary of up to £25,000 is available for the role. Plus, a company van, tools and consumables
London, and the surrounding home counties
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Field based role
Based in the South of England