Head of Customer Services
An experienced and talented Head of Customer Services is required for a position based near Brighton with a Fast Track 100 company. Due to company growth this position will be a new addition to the senior management team and will effectively manage the customer facing aspect of the business and the credit control function. There will be exceptional opportunities for progression as the position grows with the company.
This position will be a challenging position based near Brighton managing an initial team of 30 with 4 direct reports.
The company still has a small company feel however consistent and rapid growth does mean that processes and strategy will need to adapt to ensure high level customer service levels.
What you will be doing:
- Management of a team of 30 including 4 direct reports
- Leading the customer facing aspect of the company and credit control
- Develop CS strategy alongside the senior management team
- Performance management and analysis
- Budgetary management
- Service management
- Motivating, leading, coaching, training and supporting the team to deliver the customer service strategy.
What you need to have:
- Substantial experience in managing customer facing environments
- Energy and drive to make a difference in a highly competitive and ever changing industry
- Ambition – due to company growth we are looking for someone to build the CS function in line with business requirements. There is the potential for this position to move into a director role later down the line.
- Experience of managing a call / contact centre environment
Package and Benefits:
Base salary up to - £65,000
Car allowance of £10,000
Bonus – up to 30% split between personal and company performance