Head of Global Content - Haircare - London - 90k
As Head of Content you will have experience managing digital content publishing for multiple global markets covering topical and engaging content and managing creative experts in editorial, video, image that capture attention in the B2C and B2B arenas. Publishing House or Publishing Agency experience is essential along with solid content marketing experience for mass consumer markets.
You should have experience managing large cross functional global teams of up to 40 staff and responsibility for FMCG brands worth up to £3m annually, preferably in consumer FMCG.
This is the most senior position managing a Global Hair website live in 10 markets around the world - perfect for anyone with a real passion for hair and beauty!
As Head of Global Content you must have strong skills as follows:
- Digital strategy and content publishing
- Senior client relationship management and global strategy development
- Team management and development
- Business development and commercial oversight (P&L)
- Process management (hitting KPIs worldwide)
- A track record of delivering large scale global content projects;
Who would suit this role?
This is a Senior role for a Business Director or Head of Global Content with digital content agency experience and a track record of delivering market-leading digital strategy for leading brands. You will join a well-established company based near Barbican, London.
An interest in hair and beauty a real benefit / bonus;
Salary to £90k basic plus benefits.
Barbican, London – plus occasional travel internationally.
Commute from: Moorgate / Liverpool Street / Farringdon / London Bridge / Central London / City
To apply please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- Head of Global Content based near Barbican, London.
- Content Publishing experience required
- You will need a solid background in digital strategy
- Senior client relationship management essential