Search our Jobs
Head of IT & Governance
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
A Head of IT & Information Governance vacancy is available with our charitable client based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
This senior vacancy comes with a significant focus on legislation and governance. You will cover IT Strategy, budgets and financial reporting, leadership and management as well as technical development and GDPR.
The Head of IT will develop strategy and systems, working collaboratively to create a seamless experience for staff and enabling effective service delivery. You will manage the security of the business systems to protect against internal and external risks.
- Evidence of creating and successfully achieving an organisational IT and Governance strategy.
- Experience of working in a senior management role working as part of a multi-functional team.
- Experience of effectively leading teams through significant organisational change.
- Experience working in the Healthcare Sector (NHS) or Government sector is highly desirable
Who would the role suit?
This is an excellent role for a responsible Head of IT versed in all elements of GDPR and government legislation. You will be based from offices local to Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Circa £450,000 plus benefits
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Commute from: Birmingham / Stourbridge / Telford / Cannock /
To apply please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the IT Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
IT Director / Senior IT Manager / Head of Governance / IT Project Manager
- Head of IT & Governance vacancy in Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Experience managing organisational IT and Governance strategy.
- Experience working in the NHS or Healthcare Sector