Search our Jobs
Are you an experienced Head of Legal with a LLB/LLM academic credential? Are you qualified to practise Law in the UK?
A Head of Legal is required for a leading professional company based near Maidstone. A salary of up to £75,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will advise stakeholders on legal priorities. You will oversee complaints to external regulators and liaise with the external law firm. You will offer counsel across the company on legal risks and liabilities. You will manage and develop the whole legal department.
You will be responsible for the complaints team ensuring that complaints are dealt with in accordance to regulatory compliance.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading financial business with over 200 employees based near Maidstone.
The Head of Legal will ideally have the following experience:
- Post qualification experience
- Worked in a private practice or a strong in-house team within financial services
- Have an LLB/LLM from a top accredited law school
- Working knowledge of data privacy issues (GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018)
Commute from Tonbridge, Chatham, Sevenoaks
Salary / Benefits
Up to £75,000 + benefits
- 22 days holiday increasing each year up to 28 days
- Discount on company products
- Annual flu vaccinations
- A very vibrant social culture
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.