HR and Payroll Administrator
An experienced HR and Payroll professional is required by a leading financial services company in the City of London for a part-time position. This position will assist the HR team with HR administration for the UK and US sites as well as preparing payroll to be processed by external companies. The position will be for a minimum of 3days per week and will provide general HR and payroll support to a growing team.
A full time equivalent salary of £35,000 is available depending on experience
A background in financial services would be extremely beneficial for this position.
What you will be doing:
- Processing and reconciling monthly payroll data
- Recruitment / onboarding
- Processing new starters / leavers
- Management of auto enrolment requirements
- General HR assistance
- Ad hoc project work
What you need to have:
- Payroll administration experience
- A background in financial services would be beneficial
- A generalist HR background
- Proficiency with MS Office, in particular Excel
- International payroll experience would be useful
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – full time equivalent of £35,000
A healthy benefits package
Minimum of 3 days per week, additional contracted hours are available depending on the candidate
City of London
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.