HR Workforce Administrator
An experienced HR Workforce Administrator with experience within an NHS or similar environment is required for an initial interim position based in Wakefield. The successful candidate will have a focus on ESR, recruitment and assist with the delivery of the workforce information service. A full time equivalent salary of £30,000 is available for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Processing and vetting of adverts
- Supporting line managers with recruitment campaigns
- Manage, process and report on complex workforce information
- Process checking, analysis and reporting of workforce data
- Employment checks
- Drafting of offers, contracts
- ESR administration
What you need to have:
- NHS jobs or exposure to another ESR
- Experience of working with sensitive workforce information
- Exposure / experience within an NHS workforce environment
- Experience with reporting tools
- Strong MS Office and in particular very strong Excel skills
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £30k
Contract length – initially 6months with a view to extending / going permanent
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.