Interim Marketing Manager
An experienced Marketing Manager who is immediately available is required for an initial 12month contract to join a growing company in the construction industry in a brand new position. The successful candidate will have a wide range of duties across the marketing mix and will manage all aspects of the on / offline marketing and branding for the company. This will be a standalone position and it is an immediate requirement.
A rate of up to £220per day is available depending on experience
This will be an initial 12month contract with a view to extending
Location - Docklands
What you will be doing:
- Design and production of marketing materials - brochures, promotional leaflets
- Web content management
- Event management
- Managing numerous external agencies and consultants to ensure the smooth running of marketing strategy
- Working with external printing companies
- Web optimisation, advertising
- Brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have software skills: Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher and/or Corel Draw
- Print marketing collateral production
This is a brand new position where the company are looking for their first in house Marketing Manager to manage the marketing function – currently this is being outsourced. This will be an initial 12month fixed term contract with a view to either extending or being made permanent if successful.
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £220per day
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.