IT Business Analyst
A talented and experienced IT Business Analyst with specific experience of delivering full lifecycle software solutions in a client facing environment is required for a position based in the City of London. The company in question offer a market leading solution, excellent career prospects and a international client base - some ad hoc travel will be required. Experience in a similar IT BA / Software Product Consultant position will be required along with an ambition and drive to progress within a very successful company.
The position will be a full lifecycle position from gathering requirements, design, tailoring of solutions through to implementation. Some international travel will be required with this position but this will be on an ad hoc basis and full training will be provided.
A salary of up to £55,000 is available and this could be flexible for the right candidate.
- Analysis of business processes at client sites
- Project management of software implementations into client sites
- Project documentation
- Assist with change management
- Training and support
- Process driven
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Literate with Microsoft programmes i.e MS Project / Visio
Desirable – not essential
- Retail / FMCG experience
The Business Analyst will join a talented, ambitious workforce within a growing organisation.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 200 8170 for moreinformation.