Search our Jobs
IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Harrow, Greater London, England
A talented IT Infrastructure Engineer with client-facing experience is needed for a position that has a heavy Microsoft focus. A salary of up to £35,000 is available depending on experience. The successful candidate will join a small and successful Managed Service provider who are actively growing and offer excellent progression opportunities.
We will require server and infrastructure build experience for this position.
Based from the office in Harrow, The Infrastructure Engineer will provide on-site installation assistance and service desk support. There will be plenty of opportunities to progress as the company grows along with the opportunity to test and expand your technical skillset.
- Take Calls and deal with problems over the phone or remotely from raised tickets
- Work on your own initiative to solve problems while on-site
- Remain up to date with the latest technologies and platforms.
- Full Driving License
- MSP or busy service desk using Teamviewer/LogMeIn/SolarWinds RMM
- Windows desktop installation/troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 Support
- Active Directory – User and policy administration
- Microsoft Server 2008-2019
- Routing and switching Cisco/HP/Dell
- Any Microsoft/CompTIA/Cisco/VMWare qualifications
A starting base salary of up to £35k plus benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join a market-leading company that provide quality IT solutions to clients in the area.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in confidence to Sam Gillett of CV Screen