IT Support Analyst
An IT Support Analyst with strong Windows OS support experience will benefit their career when joining this exciting and expanding company in Watford, Hertfordshire. A salary of up to 25k is avialable as well as career progression.
As IT Support Analyst you will work to support users across Windows Operating Systems and work alongside IT Manager to shape our clients' policies and procedures. You will be the kind of person who is constantly looking for a better way of doing things and will demonstrate the flexibility to problem solve at all levels providing solid service and user support.
-- Our Client --
As well as being a hardworking and customer focused group of companies, our client is a huge advocate of growth and development across their global sites. They provide development along with the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting and rewarding projects that are integral to the business.
- Solid Windows Server and Network infrasturcture skills
- Strong technical knowledge covering Windows 7/10 and O365
- Strong user support covering 1st and 2nd line support on hardware and software.
Basic salary from £22k to £25k basic plus pension and benefits.
Commute from: Hemel Hempstead / Harefield / St Albans / Amersham / Buckinghamshire / Rickmansworth / Borehamwood
Alternative titles: IT Support Engineer / IT Support Technician / 2nd Line Support Engineer
For a frank chat and further information please email your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen and call in confidence on 01494541875.
- IT Support Analyst in Watford, Hertfordshire
- Strong Windows Servers and Network infrasturcture support required
- Solid Windows 7/10 and O365 support required