Search our Jobs
Are you an IT Support Engineer looking for a role in a company who offer great progression routes? Do you have good knowledge of supporting Microsoft based operating systems? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An IT Support Engineer is required for a leading Travel company based just outside of Reading. A salary of up to £22,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will provide technical support, answering queries either vie telephone or email. You will respond to users to help them resolves software or hardware problems. You will allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support team member.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading travel company based near Reading.
The IT Support Engineer will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience in a 1st line role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems (Windows 7/8/10)
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- An MCP certification would be a distinct advantage
- A driving license is important for this role due to the remote location
Commute from Basingstoke, Newbury and Wokingham
A Driving license is important for the role due to the remote location
Salary / Benefits
Up to £22,000 + benefits
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence or call Kate Lomax on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.