IT Support Engineer - Windows Server- Bridgwater
An experienced IT Support Engineer, with strong Server and LAN/WAN networking skills and ideally MCSE certified, is required by a leading business based in Bridgwater, Somerset. A salary of up to £27k plus benefits is offered DOE.
The IT Support Engineer will join a small IT team and will provide technical support for internal users, support a number of IT projects and will also have a chance to work with the sales team on designing IT solutions for external customers.
The IT Support Engineer will ideally have the following experience / skills:
- Previous IT support experience at both 1st and 2nd line.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS. VPN and route / firewall configuration
- Strong Microsoft Server skills
- Solid knowledge of networking principles
- Ideally MCSE certified
- Any project management skills (Prince2 for example) would be a distinct advantage.
Who would the role suit?
The role would suit an experienced IT Support Engineer who is looking for their next challenging role.
Salary / Benefits:
To £27,000 + benefits
Please email your CV through to email@example.com in strict confidence or call Graham on 01494 541 876 to discuss the role in more detail.
Job ref: 12007