IT Systems Administrator
An experienced IT Systems Administrator is required by a specialist trading company based in the city to support the day to day running of the IT function at the UK head office. The successful candidate will manage the company network, provide high level support to internal users and ensure the security of the IT systems alongside a strong IT team. In addition this position will assist with the development of IT strategy, development of the IT function and IT team.
This position will report into the senior management team, will be a standalone role and will be based from the UK head office in the city of London.
A salary of up to £50,000 is available depending on experience.
What you will be doing:
- Network management – server / hardware / infrastructure
- IT security – backups / updates / disaster recovery / data and privacy protection
- Internal support – desktop and remote
- Management of the company telephony and email systems
- Team leading within the IT team
What you need to have:
- LAN / WAN administration
- Office 365 / Active Directory / VMWare
- Vendor Management
- Firewalls, routers, network security
- UK drivers licence
- Excellent communication and support skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a specialist manufacturer at a time where they are investing heavily in the IT function.
A salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits is available depending on experience
City of London
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.