Java Support Developer
Are you an experienced Java Developer, who enjoys a senior support role, looking to work for a global company with fantastic benefits? Have you been a resident in the UK for over 5 years? CV Screen could have the role for you!
A Java Support Developer is required for a global software company in the energy industry based in Basingstoke. A salary of up to £60,000 is offered depending on experience.
You will provide 4th line application support and utilise your knowledge of Java to great effect.
You will have been a resident in the UK for over 5 years in order to pass the required security tests. You will have the opportunity to recommend, design and implement software improvements using your expertise.
This exciting software is related to rapidly expanding Utilities / Energy Sector (specifically relating to the Internet of Things / Smart Metering technology) and you will head up the team who develop software within this growth area.
CV Screen is recruiting for a global software company in the energy industry who are growing at a fast pace, based in Basingstoke.
The Java Support Developer will ideally have the following skills / qualifications:
- Experience in a senior support role (4th line)
- Expertise in core Java 7 & 8 (including Spring Core).
- Experience of multithreaded, high performance, high availability systems
- Any knowledge of the Telecoms or Utilities industries would be useful.
Basic salary to £60,000 + Benefits
- Private Health Care (100% of costs covered and 80% of spouse and dependents)
- Life insurance
- Pension contribution of 6%
- Free eye-care
- Discount for fitness membership
Basingstoke / Hampshire
Commute from Aldershot / Salisbury / Reading / Andover / Farnborough / Winchester
Please send your CV to Kate Lomax at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494541870 for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.