Search our Jobs
Junior Web Developer
Are you a recent graduate or a web developer with a couple years industry experience looking for a new challenge? If the answer is yes, then CV Screen have an excellent opportunity for you to join a talented development team where you will be developing, supporting and maintaining a SaaS web application being used some of the largest businesses across the UK.
Working closely with CTO the post holder shall be focusing on the continual improving and enhancing the core of our client applications. Within the role the successful candidate shall be expanding, developing and supporting the SaaS platform to effectively communicate the core value of our client product and subsequently drive a better user experience for their clients.
The post holder should be as comfortable working with plugins and frameworks, as you are hand coding a project from scratch. The role requires an individual who is an excellent communicator who can bring bright ideas, enthusiasm and a thirst to the role.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Two years’ experience working in PHP MVC framework, ideally Laravel.
- PHP Laravel
- MySQL (normalisation, query optimisation)
- Standards based HTML and CSS
- User interface and experience design
- Desirable skills and knowledge
- Working with 3rd party APIs and SDKs
- Web accessibility
- DevOps (Linux, Apache, MySQL)
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This role is an excellent opportunity for a web developer from a degree background with ideally a couple years industry experience developing in PHP or Laravel
Salary / Benefits:
- Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30
- £40,000 per annum based on experience
- 22 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Leeds, commutable from Harrogate, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax and York
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Leeds