Search our Jobs
- Birmingham, West Midlands, England
An experienced Laboratory Analyst is required for a company based in Coleshill. You will join a market-leading company, who are renowned for their reputation as an employer. Previous Laboratory experience is required either commercially or as part of your studies.
Key Duties: -
- Quality Control of manufactured products.
- Quality control of raw materials.
- Documenting test results and reporting these where necessary.
- Production of Safety Data Sheets for products and raw materials, and subsequently assign CLP label requirements and transport classifications.
- Production of Certificates of Analysis.
- Produce documentation relevant to product registration.
- The candidate would ideally have a degree in Chemistry or a related field; however, other qualifications (HNC/HND) or relevant experience will be considered.
- Experience of working in a busy, industrial laboratory is desirable, but not necessary as full training will be provided
Please email your CV through to Jason Price in strict confidence.