Search our Jobs
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lift Engineer who is qualified to or above NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in lift engineering to join a highly successful business who offer maintenance, servicing, installation, major refurbishment and consultancy on lifts and escalators. This will be a field engineering role to cover the Sheffield and North East region.
The successful candidate will be providing lift services and call outs as required in addition to some minor repairs. Within the role the post holder will work on a weekly rota on pre booked appointments and a call out rota. Many appointments are minor repairs or installations where the engineer will be working individual to resolve issues and installations.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Must be self-motivated, have great customer service skills and can show a high standard of workmanship whilst working under minimum supervision
- Must hold a valid driving licence
- Some computer knowledge – as you will be required to use customer log on systems and company tablets
- Qualified to or above NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Someone with Escalator experience to is a desirable
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lift Engineer who is used to working in multiple locations.
Salary / Working Hours:
Salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience plus van, fuel card and overtime
Sheffield & North East – field based
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
NVQ Level 3