Search our Jobs
Linux Systems Administrator
- Watford, Hertfordshire, England
A leading software house requires a Linux Systems Administrator near St Albans. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £55,000
We are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator who has strong Linux / MySQL skills which will ideally include Bash and Shell scripting.
The key to the role is the system security experience, and for ensuring the vulnerabilities and system, health checks are managed.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading Software house in Barnet. The organisation has lovely offices and grounds. The company are 51% owed by employs, and you will get a stake in the business
Required experience and skills include:
- In-depth knowledge of administration and management of MySQL.
- Automation for OS updates, using ansible scripts, building RPMs.
- Proficient in scripting (bash, python, Perl, PHP).
- Good practical knowledge of Virtualisation using Xenserver and KVM
- Excellent ability in fault finding in TCP/IP Networking.
Basic salary to £55,000
- 25 days holiday
- Stake on the business
- Beautiful office and Grounds
- Personal Development plan
Please send your CV to Jason Price in strict confidence.