Linux System Engineer
Are you an experienced Linux Systems Engineer? Are you Red Hat Certified? Have you been living in the UK for more than 5 years? Are you looking to work for a company who offer fantastic benefits and opportunities? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An experienced Linux Systems Engineer is required for a leading technology company based in Basingstoke. A salary of up to £50,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will work as part of the engineering team to provide 3rd line support on the implementation and maintenance of a large scale and complex communications network deployment which will be regarded as Critical National Infrastructure. You will also work closely with the Product Development and Research teams to insure the delivery of quality products.
CV Screen is recruiting for an International leading technology company, based in Basingstoke.
The Linux Systems Engineer will ideally have the following experience:
- Ideally you will be Red Hat Certified – RHEL6/7
- Able to travel to other sites on a regular basis
- Must have been in the UK for 5+ years to clear the security clearance.
Commute from, Reading, Winchester, Guildford
Salary / Benefits
Up to £50,000 + benefits
- Occasional trips to the USA on a work basis
- Opportunity to work with some incredible, charitable work all over the world.
- Pension scheme
- Relaxed, modern office with free parking
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence or call Kate Lomax on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.