Marketing and Office Assistant - part-time
A Marketing and Office Assistant is required by a successful global company to join a small sales office based in Derby. The position will be a part-time role of 24hours per week, some flexibility will be required over shift patterns. The successful candidate will have a mixed position working alongside international counterparts in the delivery of coordinating marketing campaigns, general sales administration and ensuring the UK sales office is running smoothly.
A full time equivalent salary of £25,000 is available for this position.
Location – Derby
Hours – 24 hours per week, there will be times where there will need to be some flexibility on how these hours are taken.
What you will be doing:
- Support and coordinate company marketing items alongside international teams
- Organise mailings with general customer and market information
- Brochure management
- Work alongside marketing manager with advertising
- Assist with the coordination of trade shows
- Dispatches of materials for trade shows
- General office administration
What you need to have:
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong office administration / management skills
- Experience in a lean environment would be useful
Package and Benefits:
A full time equivalent salary of £25k is available
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy