Search our Jobs
Marketing Assistant - Events
- Mortlake, Greater London, England
Marketing Assistant – Events
We have an excellent opportunity for a junior Marketing professional who ideally has some form of experience within a marketing position post university as an intern or within a full time position. The role we are recruiting for will sit within a small but talented marketing department for a business based in Mortlake who produce multiple yearly conference and events for their clients.
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic capable marketing professional to curate and upload our clients content, manage social media platforms, produce marketing campaigns, analyse Google analytics and drive leads through SEO.
Our client aren’t looking for someone who is the finished article as training will be provided but the post holder must be have proven content marketing experience across different mediums along with having excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
Other experience our client are looking for is an individual who has digital marketing knowledge and experience including SEO, website CMS, social media and marketing automation.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· An editorial mindset with an ability to understand what the customer wants
· Positive, enthusiastic and outgoing with a can-do attitude
· Creative and innovative
· Highly articulate with excellent written communication and presentation skills
· Proven content marketing experience across different mediums
· Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
· Digital marketing knowledge and experience including SEO, website CMS, social media and marketing automation
· Image manipulation skills (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator or similar – either formally or on the job)
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a marketing degree who has had a junior or internship role within marketing who is looking for a role that will offer great career prospects.
Salary / benefits:
£23,000 – 25,000 depending on experience
Gym Memberships, healthcare plan, bike to work scheme, ability to work from home and interest free travel loan
Mortlake, South West London
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Conferences / Events
Based in Mortlake, South West London