Calling all recent Marketing graduates with some industry experience we have a great opportunity for you to join a B2B Media, conference and events company who work closely with the big law firms in the UK. Our client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing executive to create eye catching SEO content, manage social media and handle their digital development.
This position will be either your first full time job in media if you’ve had a good stretch of relevant intern-ships or a second role where you are looking to apply everything you’ve learnt in a start position.
This is an all-round marketing position that covers traditional and digital marketing as the post holder will have the responsibility crafting eye catching marketing content such as brochures, letters, emails and website blogs. You will have the accountability to conduct research market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
As the marketing executive, you will be handing our clients digital development which would be monitoring ongoing on-line campaigns. Other responsibilities including building and maintaining the company’s social media presence across LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Required skills / experience:
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites. Producing additional marketing communications such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects where necessary
- Building and maintaining relationships with media vendors across our three brands to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Daily management of digital marketing content published by the client
- Building the clients social media presence
- Degree educated to a related subject
- Experience in a similar role
Who will suit this role?
This position will be either your first full time job in media if you’ve had a good stretch of relevant intern-ships or a second role where you are looking to apply everything you’ve learnt in a start position. The position is aimed for someone with a relevant marketing qualification.
Basic salary up to £24k
Free Gym membership
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Events and Conference business
Based in Richmond