Marketing Communications Manager
An experienced Marketing Communications Manager is required by a market leading company based in Oxford for an initial 6month contract. The position will focus on key marketing projects and will lead a small marketing team to ensure these are completed on time and within budget. This is an urgent position so we are looking for those with immediate availability.
The successful candidate will focus on the production of client literature including welcome packs, brochures and application forms while also having responsibility for social media channels, blogs and the planning of future marketing collateral.
A full time equivalent salary of £35,000 is available for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Project management of marketing communications projects
- Management of a small marketing team
- Management of external agencies
- Budgetary management
What you need to have:
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of leading marketing communications teams
- Strong copywriting skills
- InDesign and Photoshop skills would be useful
- Keen eye for detail
- Line management experience
- Strong Excel skills
Base Salary – up to £35k per annum
This will be an initial 6month contract with a view to either extending or moving into a permanent role.
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.