Search our Jobs
- Canary Wharf, Greater London, England
We have an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional to join a business within the industry of helping ex armed forces professional with resettlement services after leaving their post. This role would be working within a small but experienced marketing team where full training will be providing to the successful candidate.
We are on the look out for a bright and enthusiastic marketer who is looking for an excited and varied role that supports two business areas. The successful candidate will need the ability to work under their own initiative and work to strict deadlines.
The post holder will be producing written content including case studies, articles, social media posts, marketing collateral and uploading to the website or internal channels. Along with creating, editing, formatting and proofing presentations and other marketing collateral using PowerPoint, Publisher and Word.
As Marketing Executive the post holder will be assisting with the production and collation of content, promotional marketing materials and literature. Whilst supporting the marketing team with a wide range of online and offline marketing activities.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Strong writing skills and the ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels.
· Thorough proof-reading skills with an excellent eye for detail.
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines as required.
· Solid experience of Microsoft including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
· Strong interpersonal skills and initiative, able to contribute to team meetings.
· Ability to manipulate numerical, verbal, and written information and data.
· An understanding of social media platforms and writing relevant content (specifically, LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook).
· Ability to learn new online tools and platforms with ease; desire to self-educate and utilise a range of tools/platforms to improve performance.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing or business graduate who has a couple of years industry experience within a marketing assistant or coordinator role looking for a step up to an executive role.
Salary / Benefits:
A salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience
A range of excellent benefits including EAP, private healthcare, pension plus much more
Working hours of 9am to 5:30 with an hour for lunch
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Canary Wharf