Are you a Senior Marketing Executive or a Marketing Manager looking to have complete control and build a marketing department from scratch? If the answer is yes then we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join a highly successful company in the education and tourism industry. You will have the opportunity to build you own marketing team in the coming months.
The successful needs to be an individual who can demonstrate a proven track record in working with digital marketing technologies, social media and the creation / development of high-quality marketing materials to support and develop the companies positive brand image and new business development
The postholder will have the responsibility to create and implement campaigns to support strategies, along with working closely the sales team to understand their needs. The social media side to the role is a big part of the job specification as you will be creating and implementing social media plans in-line with marketing strategies.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Create and implement campaigns to support strategies
· Work with sales teams to understand their needs
· Monitor results and feedback to senior management team
· Create and implement social media plans in-line with marketing strategies
· By researching and using metrics, uncover insights to help maximise communication to target audiences
· Serve as a thought leader for marketing, branding and comms for their area of business.
· Draft blog content in accordance with marketing strategy
· Be prepared to build a marketing team when required
· An interest of previous experience within the tourism industry would be a desirable
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who this role will suit?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager who is looking for an exciting challenge to build a marketing department with a highly successful business.
Salary / benefits:
Up to 32,000 basic depending on experience
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Liverpool