Head of Metrology Applications
An experienced Metrology Applications Manager with experience of leading an applications team is required for a position based in Bristol for a growing and successful company. This will be a client facing position and the successful candidate will provide technical support, training, support product installations and provide pre-sales assistance where necessary along with leading a strong applications team. There will be the opportunity for this position to move into a Head of Applications role in 2020.
There will be UK and international travel when needed, which could be up to 50%
A salary of up to £55,000 plus a healthy benefits package and progression is available depending on experience.
This position will join a very successful company who are going through a sustained period of growth and as a result offer excellent career and personal development opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Day to day management of the applications department
- Development and management of product training for internal and external users
- Budgetary management
- Support internal stakeholders and their teams where necessary
- Line management
What you need to have:
- Metrology applications experience
- Excellent client facing skills
- Application support experience
- Aerospace or automotive experience
- Ability to interpret engineering documents
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £55k plus a very healthy benefits package and the potential to progress into a Head of Applications position by 2020
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.