Metrology Applications Engineer
An experienced Metrology Application Engineer with experience with Metrology is required for a position based in Bristol for a growing and successful company. This will be a client facing position and the successful candidate will provide technical support, training, support product installations and provide pre-sales assistance where necessary.
There will be ad hoc UK and international travel when needed.
A salary of up to £42,000 plus a healthy benefits package and progression is available depending on experience.
This position will join a very successful company who are going through a sustained period of growth and as a result offer excellent career and personal development opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Technical Training
- Support Product Installations
- Technical Support where needed
- Travelling to client sites across the UK and the globe on an ad hoc basis
What you need to have:
- Metrology applications experience
- Excellent client facing skills
- Application support experience
- Aerospace or automotive experience
- Ability to interpret engineering documents
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £42 plus a very healthy benefits package
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.