Search our Jobs
A leading company based in Wilmslow requires Office Administrator. Candidates can expect a salary of up to £19,000.
This role will be very reactive, and you must be able to multitask, have excellent attention to detail and be able to cope well under pressure. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be able to focus on the reactive needs of the business.
· To be fully conversant with the leasing process from proposal through to invoicing & payout
· To understand settlements and upgrades and to be able to access these figures on request
· To maintain all records in a neat and tidy manner and to maintain the filing and archiving system in line with the company’s guideline
· To answer calls in a professional, positive manner and transfer to the correct person or take an accurate message.
The Administrator will ideally have the following skills/qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail.
- IT literate - Proficient in Microsoft office (excel and word).
- Friendly with customers and excellent communication skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills required.
Who will suit this role?
An Office Administrator near Wilmslow.
Salary - to £19,000
Interested? Please email your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen Ltd.