Search our Jobs
Office Assistant - Events
- West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
Office Assistant - Events
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for an organised and talented graduate to join a membership organisation who have been running for over 90 years within an events administration capacity. We are looking for someone to be responsible for someone to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
The position focuses around three main areas the first is having the responsibility to plan the associations training programs which include the budgeting, publicity and management of bookings for various courses. You will be liaising with training consultants, sourcing of venues and provision on location administration for training courses are key components.
The second element of the role is administration support for the association’s meetings and events where the post holder shall be producing agendas, attendance lists, minutes, reports and collecting member feedback. The final element is to assist with the organisation of the association’s annual dinners and other events.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Maintaining the Association’s database of members ensuring it is kept up to date.
- To assist with the maintenance of the Association’s website, i.e. adding new membership, uploading new documents and other information etc.
- To assist with the administration of NASS Member services, e.g. Product Group surveys, Accident Surveys, Discounts for Members etc, as required.
- Meeting & greeting, and telephone duties as required.
- Purchasing stationery and Catering for the office as appropriate.
- Experience of posting on social media
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This role is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or a college leaver with some office experience who wants to pursue a career in administration and events.
Salary / Benefits:
Up to £20,000 depending on experience
Working hours of 9am to 5pm
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in West Bromwich